Saturday, October 31, 2009

its the good old bulking season and im at 104kg now!
just 6kg shy from my target!
feeling really heavy and round
my plan is to do a semi-dieting phase after chinese new year and plan my next move thereafter.
=)


as for NS life,
although im a PES E9L9, but im still posted to HQ Air Force Training Command as a armament technician.
initially i was so eager to revocate to be a clerk, but for now, i guess i'll just let nature take its course.
since they didnt revocate me as a clerk, i shall just continue my jobscope till new posting order comes.
hahaa


friday was my first day at HQ AFTC
althought its damn far from bukit panjang, but doesnt matter.
a direct bus to eunos from pending lrt, followed by another bus to my camp takes only an hour.
the life is pretty great at there too, stay out vocation too.
which is why i dont wish to be a clerk for now
the office for us is air-conditioned too, what more can i expect!
the only down side over there which i could think of is there isnt any early fall out, everyone goes home punctually as stated in the daily routine orders.
HAHAHA

'MJ's - This Is It'
movie is filling up damn fast, hopefully i'll be able to catch it later
damn, im so broke that i could not even do online booking.
im starting to get addicted to MJ songs too, my girl and i even felt like buying one his DVD; History on films.
but nah, didnt get it, thought the $7.50could be spend on something more useful.
=D