Saturday, November 28, 2009

guess im gonna change camp or places again
they just found out that my PES status and 'job' doesnt match
damnit, im just hoping for the best right now
hopefully i'll get posted somewhere great...
it took them 2months to find out that there was something wrong...
the so called "EFFICIENCY" of the s-a-f
dont make me laugh man...


14th November
-Night Of Tunes-



 her work place performance night with the little kids/students of hers
the kids were cute and very adorable
overall the entire performancer quite good also la, they are still kids, cant expect much from them, just appreciate what they sing or play enough already, after all they are so adorable that you wont even be bothered with how bad they sing.
=D

Getting There...




106kg currently
still 4kg shy from my aim.
big, round, bloated, fat whatever you guys can call it, i wouldnt be bothered anyway.
HAHAHA

still trying ways to increase my weight, which is kinda hard due to NS, i've done everything i could keeping my budget to a minimum, guess its still an accomplishment for me to hit this weight instead of my initital aim of 110kg...
on a bright side, theres still at least 10 weeks for me to work towards my aim, before i get diet down after chinese new year!!
wooo!
=)